Liability: Neither the Linn County Flea Market nor the Linn County Expo Center shall be held liable for any loss, theft, damage or injury that may occur to the property of Exhibitor or personal injury of Exhibitors, employees, or guests from any cause whatsoever, arising out of or from an incident due to the use of occupancy of the exhibit area by the exhibitor, employees or guests; the Exhibitor by submitting this registration expressly releases the above named parties from liability. The Exhibitor is entirely responsible for the leased space and shall not drive, nor permit to be driven any pins, nails, hooks, tacks or screws in any part of the building. Exhibitor shall not affix to the walls, windows or floors of the building any advertisements, signs, etc. or use Scotch tape, masking tape, duct tape or any other adhesive type material on painted surfaces. The Exhibitor agrees to reimburse the Linn County Flea Market and/or the Host for any loss or damage occurring to the premises or equipment.
By checking the Rental Agreement and Refund Policy box on the online reservation submission form, I certify that I have read and understand the entire agreement and accept all of its terms and conditions.
Linn County Flea Market (LCFM) Exhibitor Agreement Form
- Space reservations are made on a first come first serve basis. Exhibitors who attend every show will be receive first choice of location.
- Two vendor passes are included with each space. Additional passes can be purchased for $6.
- Show set up and early shopping begins at 7:00am. Please unload in the back of the building.
- Displays are not to be taken down before 2:30pm. This is an advertised event ending at 2:30pm.
- No selling food, guns, ammunition or alcohol of any kind.
- To confirm your reservation spaces must be paid in full prior to the show date.
- Cancellations must be made no later 7 days prior to the show. NO REFUNDS WILL BE AVAILABLE AFTER THAT TIME. Exhibitors are responsible for full payment of reservations canceled after this time. Any no shows for spaces and/or tables that have not been pre-paid prior to show date will be due in full before any future reservations will be accepted.
- Exhibitor is responsible for obtaining their own insurance coverage to insure against theft, fire, smoke, flood, or any other loss or casualty.
- Cancellation or rescheduling of show: In the event of cancellation or interruption of the event due to fire, strikes, government regulations, war, weather, or any other cause that makes it impossible to conduct the show, your contract will terminate and the exhibitor will waive any claim for damages. Credit will be provided to attend another show or a refund will be issued.
- No animals are allowed at vendor tables during show hours.
- No public display of artwork or photographs depicting nudity.
- The Exhibitor agrees not to hold Linn County Flea Market or Landlord responsible for loss, theft, fire, destruction or damage in any manner to the Exhibitor’s property. The Exhibitor further agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Show Management and Landlord harmless from damage due to any injury to person or property caused by negligence of the Exhibitor or the Exhibitor’s employees.
- Linn County Flea Market has the right to refuse service to anyone.